Sunday, March 21, 2010

Our first completed project interview


We have our first completed project interview! Whenever one of us completes a project, we will ask them a few questions about their project and knitting in recovery. so here is our first completed project interview:

Introducing Vanessa R!

1)What project did you just finish?
I just finished a blanket for my baby granddaughter. It took me about a month to complete it.

2)how long have you been knitting or crocheting?
I have been crocheting for 30 years. I never learned how to knit.

3)who taught you how to knit or crochet?
I was working at a daycare at the time. My co-worker at the time taught me how to crochet.

4)how does knitting and crocheting help you in your recovery?
Crocheting is a big help in my recovery. It calms me down when I am upset. It also gives me something to do besides getting high!

5)what is knitting and crocheting like at CHANCES?
I love crocheting at CHANCES. It gives me something to do Wednesday after groups. I also really like fellowshipping with my peers at CHANCES. It gives me a perfect opportunity to do both!

6)what would you tell someone who is in recovery and wants to knit or crochet?
I would tell them that they should come to our group or learned how to crochet or knit. It is a good experience and it also helps you stay clean, which is the most important thing!

7)anything else you want to add?
I love to crochet!

1 comment:

  1. Nice job Vanessa!!! I can't wait to see what you produce next!

    ReplyDelete